As Krista explained it, the Sunshine Blog award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is given to "bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere".
How the award works, thank the person that awarded you and link back to their blog. Then answer 10 questions about yourself (it is nice to get to know each other better).
Select 10 bloggers that inspire you and link back to them in your post and let them know they have been given the Sunshine Award.
1) Your favorite color? All shades of red, from blood red to baby pink
2) Favorite animal? LOL I am a bit strange. I worked for Project Wildlife for many years and rehabbed many wild animals. I was also blessed to raise education animals for the San Diego Zoo as well as our organization. So my favorite animal is a possum.
My daughter Jessi and our education possum Noel.
3) Favorite number? 9
4) Favorite drink? (non alcoholic) Vitamin Water (alcoholic) Dirty Martini
5) Facebook or Twitter? That is a hard choice. I have made some wonderful connections with people through both sites. I usually have them both open most of the day
6) Good movie or good book? If I am alone a good book, but love a good movie with family and friends
7) My passion? Cooking has become such passion for me since I lost weight. I say I used to live to eat and now I live to cook. I love nothing more than being surrounded by my family in the kitchen, talking and laughing, and serving them a great meal.
8) Giving or getting presents? Easily it is giving. I like to make presents. At the holidays I will make baskets for people with homemade cookies, candy, bread, jams, etc.
9) What is your favorite day of the year? I love Thanksgiving. There is something about a day of being around your family and friends to give thanks for everything you have in your life that makes me smile inside whenever I think about it.
10) Favorite flowers? Roses, Sterling Silver (purple) or white
Now enough about me! Lets get on to the 10 bloggers I am awarding. This is so hard because there are so many wonderful people I could chose!! But here are 10 of them.