I don't know about where you are but here in Western Washington it has been perfect. Just the kind of summer we wait 9 to 10 months a year for!
I have been spending time in my garden
Watching the wildlife in my backyard
and soaking up sun at my friends pool (don't you love the friend with a pool!).
All of this is not very conducive to getting a lot of work done though and I admit I have slacked off in my duties as a food blogger. OK well it isn't all my fault. When you have people showing up and dragging you off to this and that get together or party (I know your heart bleeds for me right hehehe) it is soooo hard to focus on work. But I was able to get a bit of cooking done and a lot of recipe writing so there will be a lot going on in the kitchen in the coming couple of weeks. I have a burger in the works that the whole family is excited to try, as well as a seafood recipe, and a pasta.
But let's look back at a couple tasty things that happened this week in my kitchen.
There is also An Amazing Cooking Planit-T-fal Giveaway Coming Soon!!
Now on to the happenings on Pintrest, because you know I can't stay away!
- S'mores Cookie Bars from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More Chocolate
- Grilled Steak and Mango Salad with Avocado Buttermilk Ranch Dressing from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- The Classic Long Island Ice Tea from The Slow Roasted Italian
- Spicy Cilantro Alfredo Pasta from The Realistic Nutritionist
- Frozen Chocolate Custard from Living Low Carb One Day at a Time
If you would like to follow my Pintrest (and I would love it if you do) you can find me here.
Well that is what happened in my kitchen last week. Don't miss my Secret Recipe Club reveal on Monday, plus some pretty dang tasty treats will be coming your way!!!