Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Cheer #Giveaway Win a $600 Visa Gift Card {Giveaway Has Ended}




Can you believe it's December already? Thanksgiving is over and Hanukkah is under way; which also means that it's officially shopping season! In fact, today is Cyber Monday, the busiest online shopping day of the year. So I rallied some of my favorite food bloggers together and we decided to give someone a little extra spending money this holiday season. A little? Heck...we decided to give away $600! After all, we truly appreciate and love all of our readers!

All you have to do is enter through the Rafflecopter link below and tell us what you would do with an extra $600 this holiday season. Once you comment, you will have over 50 other chances to enter. The giveaway runs from December 2-15, 2013 and one winner will be chosen and notified on December 16, 2013. Please read the complete Terms & Conditions as this giveaway is only valid for U.S residents only (Sorry, rules of the gift card company prohibit us from offering this outside of the U.S.).


a Rafflecopter giveaway

12 comments:

  1. I would buy presents, buy cookie baking items and get my car a well deserved oil change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely use it to buy presents for my family and friends! My husband opened his own business this year, so it's been a little tighter with money. $600 would definitely help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use the $ to buy gifts for my grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gift to use on the kids for Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neice Casey "had" to leave home under duress. She is 20 and alone in a strange city. I would give her the $600.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 70% I would use it to buy presents for my family <3 the other 30% to Xmas dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would use it for a family getaway weekend. We're housebound this holiday and could use a trip, even a small one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish know how to support versions Pay present home made carte visa greeting cards whenever you have acquired, 1st activity might be to observe in the case it was prompted as well as not at all. Several home madegreeting cards tend to be prompted without delay through the handmade cards offering point should it be any normal traditional bank or maybe a not at all pertaining tonormal traditional bank.

    ReplyDelete