Do you flip through pages in a cookbook quickly because dishes that interest you are few and far between?
Are you looking for quick and easy meals to prepare on those busy weekday nights?
What if you could go to a website and input the foods you like, the foods you could do without, and the foods you must avoid, and be shown a set of recipes that accommodate your immune system, nutritional plan, and taste buds?
Would you use it?
If yes have I got the just the place for you.
It is called, Fitsme, and it ROCKS!
They are a food discovery and meal planning app that aims to make the process of finding food that you can, and want, to eat so much easier, and I love it.
They analyze every ingredient in every recipe and adapt their interface to show only dishes that fit your tastes and dietary needs. All of the dishes show in a "Pintresty" style set up, and you know how much I love Pintrest.
All you need to do is pop on over to FitsMe and set up your free account. It is quick and easy.
Once you sign up you can go to your "Food Personality" to set up your likes, likes, dislikes, needs, etc.
Then click browse and just like that, bing bam boom you are looking through tons of drool worthy photos for those perfect recipes that make you want to get into the kitchen immediately and start cooking
I have been loving just cruising through the site and finding new tasty things to make.
And they just launched some brand new features!
If you create a meal plan, you'll notice a new button called "Create shopping list." Which has several key functions available:
1. Users can choose which days of the week they want to shop for. For example, just Monday and Tuesday, or the entire week.
2. Users can scale the recipes to make more of less. Cook for 6, but the servings size is only 2? No problem.
3. Shopping list are broken down into categories such as: Spices & herbs, Vegetables, fruits, dairy, etc to make shopping easier.
4. If a user recognizes and has the ingredient in his/her pantry, they can check it off and it'll disappear from the list.
5. Users can email the list to themselves or others, with a message(optional).
All of these fabulous features on one website and the best of all it is FREE!
Why not give FitsMe a try and see for yourself how easy it is?
Make sure to stop back by and let me know what you think. I would love to hear your feedback!
Compensation was provided by FitsMeApp, however the opinions expressed herein are soley those of the author.