Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt - Quick and easy, this frozen yogurt is better than any store bought version you can find!
This week Sunday Supper is bringing you recipes with 5 ingredients of less. Sounds awesome! We all want to simplify life and save a buck right? Ya, I thought so too. That is until I started trying to come up with a recipe for y'all that only used 5 ingredients! Even with water, salt, and pepper as a "gimmy" I was having one heck of a time! For whatever reason, my brain went straight back to breakfast, and bless my Facebook readers hearts, when I posed the question if I would drive them crazy with yet again another breakfast post they all said no. It is OK my friends, I spared you more eggs and went with something I rarely ever do, dessert.
I remembered my friend Kim, from Cravings of a Lunatic, posted the easiest no churn ice cream idea (just heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and whatever mixins your little heart desires), but I just wasn't cravings ice cream.
What? Who said that? Me? I must have been feverish!
What I was really craving was something fruity. So I hit Pinterest and searched. Up popped a ton of easy frozen yogurt ideas. I couldn't decide between strawberry, blueberry, mixed berry, peach....AAAHHHH too many decisions! So I put it off on Kevin, he chose peach. Nuff said, peach it would be!
When I tell you that this is easy, I mean it is ridiculously easy! You literally just toss the ingredients in your food processor and whir away. The result? OhhEmmmGeeeee frozen yogurt nirvana people! Like I seriously wanted to eat the entire bowl (that would be the food processor bowl) full all by myself!!
But I was able to restrain myself and poured it into a container to put into the freezer for later. Yay me! *patting myself on the back*
Now, let me tell you this. I like this frozen yogurt both ways, straight out of the food processor or from the freezer. It just depends on what you want. If you eat it immediately it has a soft serve ice cream/yogurt constancy, and it rocks! If you prefer a firmer texture, or like me need to wait for everyone else to come over to keep you from devouring it all yourself, I would suggest taking it out of the freezer, and allowing it to sit on the counter for a few minutes to soften just a tad. Then get a coffee cup with super hot water to dip your ice cream scooper in. Makes it easier on the old hand when it comes to the scoopin' part.
So now I am hooked on the whole no churn dealio, and can foresee a butt load of frozen yogurt and ice cream flowing through my kitchen and into my face. Mmmmm something to look forward too!
What is your fave? Frozen yogurt or ice cream? What flavor? I just might give it a try!
2 years ago - Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Red Wine Balsamic Gravy
3 years ago - Grilled Veggies with Garlic Balsamic Reduction
Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 1 (16-oz.) bag frozen peaches (or 1 lb fresh, frozen solid)
- 5 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup plain whole fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add the frozen peaches, agave nectar, Greek yogurt lemon juice, and vanilla, to the bowl of a food processor. Process until no chunks remain, be patient it takes a while.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Prep Time: 0 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: peaches, lemon, Greek yogurt, agave nectar, dessert, #SundaySupper
Adapted from Just a Taste
Big ol' hugs and kisses to TR Crumbly from Gluten Free Crumbly for hosting this awesome event!
Now, how about some more 5 ingredient or less recipes gang?
- 2 Ingredient Orange Juice Frosty Drink by The Educators' Spin On It
- Five Ingredient Sangria by Our Good Life
- Pina Colada Summer Smoothie by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Avocado Dressing by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Crescent Jalapeno Poppers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Crockpot Chicken Chili Dip by The Crumby Cupcake
- Gluten Free Peach Salsa by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grilled Zucchini and Goat Cheese Roll Ups by Food Done Light
- Marinated Feta Tomato Skewers by Noshing with the Nolands
- Roasted Chili-Lime Peanuts by Casa de Crews
- Strawberry Coconut Soup with Mint by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade by MealDiva
- Baked Fajita Chicken by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Crab Pasta by Caroline's Cooking
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms by Palatable Pastime
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Pancakes by Momma's Meals
- Homemade Porcini Almond Pasta by The Joyful Foodie
- Abruzzo Style Cannellini Beans with Fennel & Chicken by Delaware Girl Eats
- Nutella BLT Sandwich by Brunch with Joy
- Salmon in Puff Pastry by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Simple Brined Roast Chicken with Herbs and Garlic by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Simple Grilled Tilapia by Cooking Chat
- Simple Summer Shrimp and Asparagus by eating in instead
- Skirt Steak and Grilled Potatoes for a Crowd by Family Foodie
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Nosh My Way
- Slowcooker Ravioli Lasagne by Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Brazilian Black Beans by Curious Cuisiniere
- Korean Seasoned Dried Squid (Ojingeochae muchim) by kimchi MOM
- Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Sauerkraut and Apple Salad by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Sesame Lime Edamame by Magnolia Days
- Southern Style Squash Casserole by Recipe for Perfection
- Tomato, Avocado and Bacon Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Apple Drop Candy by What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Toffee Cookies by NinjaBaker.com
- Coconut White Chocolate Truffles by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easy No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt by Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen
- Fluffernutter Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Magic Pudding Dessert by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Rhubarb Crumble by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Creamy Coconut, Roasted Strawberry Chocolate Chip Popsicles by Simply Health Family
- Recipe Substitution Tips by Sunday Supper
Do You Shop Amazon?
(Turn off your ad blocker to see link)
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!