Can you believe summertime is almost over
It has gone so fast! Where does time go? I know they say that the older you get, the fast time goes, but geeeezz. If it goes any faster I will end up going back in time!! (Am I showing my age with the Back to the Future refrence?)
One of the things I used to do with my kids during the summer was movie night. We all loved it. We would plan out the munchies we were going to have, grab some drinks, a few DVDs, and pile up in the living room for a mini movie marathon.
That was what gave me the idea for this roundup. I thought maybe you might want to plan a family movie night before the summer slips away, and wanted to find some amazing ideas for movie munchies.
I think I have done just that. There is a little bit for everybody. Sweet, spicy, crunchy, chewy, all bases are covered.
So plan that marathon, grab some drinks, and enjoy a few of these marvelous movie munchies!!
1. Pizza Party Mix | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen - Between the crunchy cereal squares, salty pretzels, and crispy little mini pepperoni, this snack mix is a guaranteed award winner every time!
2. Almond Butter Brown Rice Crispy Treats | Fit Foodie Finds - Looking for the most delicious and healthy kid-friendly snack? These Almond Butter Brown Rice Crispy Treats are made with whole grains, healthy fats, and a ton of crunch!
3. Cinnamon Toasted Almonds | Joyful Healthy Eats - These Cinnamon Toasted Almonds are a healthy snack option for during the day and only require 4 ingredients to make.
4. Caramel Nut Brownie Sundae | Dessert for Two - Do you have a mini 6″ cast iron skillet? If so, you should use it for this brownie sundae because the edges of the brownie are chewy while the inside is warm and gooey.
5. Mini Lemon Chess Pies | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen - Tiny little bites of heaven, these little lemon pies are easy to make and will have your family raving!
6. Sweet Nutty Crunch | Dizzy Busy and Hungry - Be warned, this snack is easy, yummy, and super-addictive!
7. Movie Theater Cookies | Cookie Named Desire - These cookies are insane. I mean, seriously.
8. Peanut Butter Popcorn | The Lemon Bowl - A sweet and salty snack you will be making again and again – nothing is more crowd-pleasing or delicious than peanut butter drizzled popcorn.
9. Fudge Brownies | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen - These are the ultimate brownies!
10. Chili Cheese Popcorn | Chocolate Moosey - If you love chili cheese fries, then you’ll love Chili Cheese Popcorn, a healthier afternoon popcorn snack that still satisfies your craving for spice and cheese.
11. Energy Boosting Trail Mix | Kristine's Kitchen - This Energy Boosting Trail Mix with Toasted Coconut and Dark Chocolate is a healthy mix of nuts and seeds, plus dried cherries and dark chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth.
12. Salty, Sweet and Smoky Popcorn Snack Mix | Floating Kitchen - Whether you’re heading out to the game, or sitting around the television at home, I guarantee you’re going to want a big bowl of this stuff in front of you!
13. Salted Caramel Popcorn | Manu's Menu - I love salted caramel and popcorn just adds more texture and crunch to the amazing caramel flavour. This are the BEST salted caramel popcorn EVER.
14. Sweet and Spicy Curry Cracker Jack | Snixy Kitchen - This sweet and spicy Indian curry cracker jack takes sugary caramel-coated popcorn, peanuts, and pistachios and cuts the sweetness with a layer of new spices and a tiny kick at the end.
15. Citrus Kiwi Pineapple Homemade Fruit Roll Ups | Cotter Crunch - These homemade fruit roll ups are an awesome snack for kids, adults, and active folk who need real food fuel!
16. Maple Nut Party Mix | Yummy Healthy Easy - Maple Nut Party Mix is the easiest party mix you can make! This salty & sweet snack is perfect to bring to a party or to give out as gifts. Always a crowd-pleaser!
17. Spicy Roasted Chickpeas | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen - Simple, soooo simple, fairly quick, the spicy roasted chickpeas hit that crunchy craving spot with a 1, 2 punch!
18. Sriracha Popcorn | Taste Love and Nourish - Your favorite movie theater munchie with a spicy sriracha kick.
19. Skinny Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn | With Salt and Wit - A sweet and salty treat that takes minutes to make! Skinny Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn is made with only natural ingredients and is tossed with cashews and white chocolate for a sweet treat!
20. Cinnamon Chocolate Chunk Cookies | Baked by Rachel - Soft and chewy, these cinnamon chocolate chunk cookies are a delicious twist on a classic.
Looking for more great roundups? Check these out!