Ahhh spring is in the air.
Just kidding, it has been raining here just about every day for what seems like a month! I am so jealous of the people that already have their gardens planted, and are enjoy evening outside with a glass of wine.
Meanwhile I am over here in jeans, and a hoodie, drinking coffee and freezing my rear off!
HURRY UP SPRING!!
My patience is wearing thin.
Of course the upcoming move has me pretty busy.
Well, lets rewind a bit shall we?
If you remember back to the last time I talked about the move, I told you that we had squatters in our house.
Ya so they took their sweet time moving out, and the result is that, instead of moving last Thursday and Friday, we are moving this week.
Luckily Kevin can take some time off from work, so we have the next 4 days to get that place clean, don't even get me started on what a mess they left, and comfortably move in.
I just want to goooooooooooooooo!
I am tired of packing, I am tired of waiting.
I haven't gone grocery shopping since last Tuesday because we didn't want to have a bunch of food to move. Which means we have been either eating out, or picking up take out. I don't mind that once in a while but A) I love cooking and B) my butt doesn't need anymore help in the expanding department thank you very much!!
However, if I am going to be eating calories, I would MUCH rather it be these cookies, than take out food any day!
I know y'all might be thinking, "But she doesn't bake".
Fear not my foodie friends, I think I maybe over coming my challenge.
Especially when it comes to something that is as easy as these cookies.
They are suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper simple to make and actually are a small batch. I don't know about you but, unless it is the holidays, I don't want to make 6 dozen cookies. This recipe give you a comfortable 2 dozen.
Also, they taste amazeballs! Every single person that tried one went back for another.
I even had a friend ask me if I would ship him some!!
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies with Lemon Glaze
Perfect, creamy little bites of blueberry cheesecake like heaven drizzled with a luscious lemon glaze. These cookies are easy to make, and sure to please!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries (can use frozen, thawed berries) * see Cook's notes
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 1/2 cup to 2 cups powdered sugar (to get glaze to your desired consistency)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fully combined.
- Add the flour to cream cheese mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Add the blueberries. *see Cook's notes
- Once the cheesecake batter is fully mixed, cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until batter is firm to touch.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place cookie batter on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Using your fingers, press down on the dough balls to help form a cookies.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown on the bottom.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack and rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice, zest, and powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with lemon glaze.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 40 mins.
Total time: 55 mins.
- Calories: 115
- Total carbs: 12
- Fat: 4
- Protein: 1
- Sodium: 69
1 - if using frozen berries, toss them with a couple tablespoons of flour if you don't want the color to bleed.
2 - gently fold the blueberries in if you don't want them to bleed. I like the blueberry color so I used a mixer.
Tags: cookies, dessert, lemon, blueberry, easy recipes, kid-friendly
If you like this recipe, you might also enjoy these.
I helped create a cookbook!
Do You Shop Amazon? Help support this blog by starting your Amazon shopping here. THANK YOU!!
Like what you see? Please leave me a comment!
Let's stay connected!
Planning on making one of my recipes? Nothing would make me happier! Take a photo and share it on Instagram using the hashtag #BobbisKozyKtchn I would love to see what you made.
Thank you for reading and supporting companies I partner with. Doing so allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you.
This post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.